By reading or using this website (or Katherine’s related websites) you indicate your acceptance and agreement with the following terms and information. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
(1) GENERAL DISCLAIMER – Worry Warrior (Katherine Tate) provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, advice. The information provided here should not be used for diagnosing or treating a serious psychological condition. If you have, or suspect you may have, a mental health problem that requires professional diagnosis or treatment, you should consult a mental health care professional, and/or your GP.
All information provided through this website, on this blog, in the courses or through the email subscription are provided “as-is, where-is” and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Worry Warrior (Katherine Tate)
(2) USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT – Everything on this website (and Katherine’s related websites), including, but not limited to, the words, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through this Website (“Content”) or Katherine’s other related websites (such as websites for her courses), is her property and is protected by United Kingdom intellectual property laws.
By accessing or using this Website and its Content, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that you agree to and to abide by these terms and conditions. Any registration by, use of or access to the Website and its Content by anyone under age 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these terms and conditions.
(3) PERMISSIONS POLICY – YOU ARE ALLOWED TO:
- Printing: print posts/content off Katherine’s sites for non-commercial use (up to 25 copies only) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© worrywarrior.net All rights reserved. Originally published at www.worrywarrior.net.” Because using it for commercial use without Katherine’s permission would make her sad. (And is illegal.) If used electronically, you must link back to the website page where the original information was.
- Re-posting: re-post a summary of a blog post (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a credit and a link back to the original post.
- Linking: link to my site or any of Katherine’s public posts. She appreciates links!
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO (WITHOUT KATHERINE’S WRITTEN PERMISSION):
- Re-post Katherine’s content in its entirety, especially not word for word.
- Alter or sell any content on this site or her related sites without Katherine’s permission.
- Translate any of Katherine’s writings into another language.
- You will not copy, duplicate or steal her Website or Content. You understand that doing anything with her Website or its Content that is contrary to these terms and conditions and the limited license she is providing to you herein is considered theft, and she reserves the right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
- You may not in any way at any time use, copy, adapt, imply or represent thatKatherine’s Website (or any of her related websites) or their Content is yours or created by you. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using her Website Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still her property. Do NOT take credit for what is NOT yours.
- You must receiveKatherine’s written permission before using any of her Website (or related websites) Content for your own business use or before sharing her content with others. This means that you definitely can’t modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email, website, link or any other electronic means) any Content on this Website (or her related Websites) because that is considered stealing her own work.
(4) THIRD PARTY INFORMATION DISCLAIMER – Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom Worry Warrior (Katherine) has no control. Therefore, she makes no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third party information and expressly disclaims any liability therefore.
(5) COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK – This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, courses, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (“Protected Information”) are the property of Worry Warrior (Katherine), its contributors, and licensors and is protected from unauthorised use, copying, distribution and dissemination by Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use any of this Protected Information without Katherine’s express written consent.
(6) TESTIMONIALS – This website and related course sites present real world experiences, testimonials and insights about other people’s experiences with Katherine’s content for purposes of illustration only. The testimonials, examples and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved, or they are comments from individuals who can speak to Katherine’s character and/or the quality of her work. They are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results; rather, these testimonials represent what is possible for illustrative purposes only.
(7) AFFILIATES – On occasion, Katherine may promote, affiliate with, or partner with other individuals or businesses whose programs, products and services align with her own. In the spirit of transparency, she wants you to be aware that there may be instances when she promotes, markets, shares or sells programs, products or services for other people and, in exchange, she may receive financial compensation or other rewards. Please note that Katherine is highly selective and she only promotes the people whose programs, products and/or services she respects and loves. At the same time, you agree that any such promotion or marketing does not serve as any form of endorsement whatsoever. You are still required to use your own judgment to determine that any such program, product or service is appropriate for you. You are therefore assuming all risks, and you agree that Katherine is not liable in any way for any program, product or service that she may promote, market, share or sell on or through her Website.
(8) INDEMNIFICATION & RELEASE OF CLAIMS – You hereby fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release Katherine and any of her agents, consultants, affiliates, joint venture partners, employees, shareholders, directors, staff, team members, or anyone otherwise affiliated with her business or Katherine from any and all causes of action, allegations, suits, claims, damages, or demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that may arise in the past, present or future that is in any way related to her Website.
(10) ANTI-SPAM POLICY
We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of Katherine’s communications by simply selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the footer of all her e-mails. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that she is compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. She will not sell, rent or share your email address with anyone
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Katherine does not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and her Website and its Content is directed to individuals who are at least 13 years old or older.
(11) COMMENT POLOCY – By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below. Katherine welcomes comments on her blog posts. But please keep your comments clean and related to the content she posts. Katherine reserves the right to remove any comment. Katherine’s site, and the web in general, is the perfect place for dialogue and the sharing of information so please feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate. Be kind and supportive.
– Comment Privacy
You may comment anonymously or under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on her site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted. (Pinky promise!)
– Ownership of Comment
You retain ownership of comments you leave on Katherine’s site; you simply grant her a license to post your comments should she feel like it. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant Katherine the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
Katherine expressly disclaims any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve Katherine from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
To request permission for any of the uses on the above “NOT ALLOWED” list, please email: email@example.com